We were sittin' up there on your momma's roof
我們正並肩坐在你們家的屋頂上
Talkin' 'bout everything under the moon
談論著所有的大小事
With the smell of honeysuckle and your perfume
伴隨著金銀花和妳香水的香味
All I could think about was my next move
但我滿腦子都只想著下一步該怎麼做
Oh, but you were so shy, so was I
噢 但你太害羞了 我也一樣
Maybe that's why it was so hard to believe
也許那正是為什麼當你微笑著說那些話時
When you smiled and said to me
是多麼的讓我難以置信
"Are you gonna kiss me or not?
"你到底要不要吻我?
Are we gonna do this or what?
你不吻我的話要幹麻?
I think you know I like you a lot
我想你知道我非常喜歡你
But you're 'bout to miss your shot
但是你就快要錯過這次機會了
Are you gonna kiss me or not?"
你到底要不要吻我?"
It was the best dang kiss that I ever had
這是我人生中最美好的一個吻
Except for that long one after that
當然除了那短暫碰觸之後的深情擁吻
And I knew if I wanted this thing to last
而我知道 如果我想永遠親吻你的話
Sooner or later I'd have to ask for your hand
遲早我都得要將你留在我身邊
So I took a chance
所以我把握機會
Bought a wedding band and I got down on one knee
請來了婚禮樂隊並且單膝向你跪下
And you smiled and said to me
而你微笑著對我說
"Are you gonna kiss me or not?
"你到底要不要吻我?
Are we gonna do this or what?
你不吻我的話要幹麻?
I think you know I love you a lot
我想你應該知道我很愛你
I think we've got a real good shot
我知道我們有過非常棒的一次親吻
Are you gonna kiss me or not?"
但你現在到底要不要吻我?
So, we planned it all out for the middle of June
所以我們為了六月中旬的婚禮做準備
From the wedding cake to the honeymoon
已經訂好結婚蛋糕 也決定去哪裡渡蜜月了
And your momma cried
而當你步上紅地毯時
When you walked down the aisle
你的媽媽感動地流下眼淚
When the preacher man said, "Say I do"
當牧師問"你願意嗎"時
I did and you did too, then I lifted that veil
我們倆都說"我願意" 然後我掀起了你的面紗
And saw your pretty smile and I said
看著你那美麗動人的微笑 並說
"Are you gonna kiss me or not?
"你到底要不要吻我?
Are we gonna do this or what?
你不吻我的話要幹麻?
Look at all the love that we got
看看我們所擁有的愛
It ain't never gonna stop
我們並不會停止愛彼此
Are you gonna kiss me or not?"
所以你現在到底要不要吻我?"
Yeah baby, I love you a lot
寶貝 我很愛你
I really think we've got a shot
我真的覺得我們有過的吻很甜美
Are you gonna kiss me or not?
你到底要不要吻我?
MV連結: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKnjsp6g11U
請先 登入 以發表留言。